1. Grab a pair of scissors and a piece of scrap paper.
2. Cut it up into small pieces.
And now you have confetti.
A few things worth throwing it for:
1. My good friend and fellow foodie Liam started a fantastic new food blog, My So-Called Knife. It follows his culinary adventures in and outside of the kitchen, with the focus being on local, seasonal and homegrown food. It's informative, creative and will inspire you to be a better, more knowledgeable food consumer. Plus, the name absolutely rules.
2. My parents celebrated 40 years of smittendom on Sunday. Would you believe that they still hold hands up to this day? Their marriage symbolizes the kind of relationship I hope to have with Berry White in 40 years. Happy Anniversary, Mom and Dad!
3. And finally, a very special and highly-anticipated event is happening this Friday. Something huge. Something monumental. Something MAD.
To celebrate all of the happy news and because I'm in such an eerily chipper mood so early in the week, I'm giving away a $25 Fandango movie gift card to one lucky soul (just in case you and a very special someone want to attend that very special event mentioned in #3.)
How to win? Answer the following:
What is your favorite Tim Burton movie?
Leave your answer in the Comments section. The contest
Man. There are so many good ones to choose from. Having to pick just one is like being forced to pick a favorite Hall & Oates song. It's almost impossible. I feel cruel for even asking.
Good luck, friends!
(Tossing of receipt confetti optional.)